The key benefits
Array Cable Modelling
Whole-life cost analysis made easy
- Wind Farm network design – we provide the client with robust information showing the comparison of one network layout against various others in order to demonstrate whole life cost benefits and losses.
- Failure Rate Profiles – our model can calculate the failure rates of the cables and terminations based on your network design. We are able to quickly compare multiple array layouts and failure scenarios.
- Review and Benchmarking – we can review and optimise your OPEX assumptions and costs for cable losses and downtime as well as failure modes.
Advanced Loss Profiles
Reducing downtime through smart design
We support our clients to develop their network designs in collaboration with the O&M concept for projects, via the following services:
- Maintenance Strategies – development and review of HV maintenance strategies, utilising our in-house modelling capabilities and through evaluation of our clients maintenance strategy. Allowing us to develop the optimum availability strategy for your project. Quickly assess onload vs offload switchgear.
- Downtime and Repairs – analyse how your network design will perform during a failure depending on your generation profile, time of year and also how much power can be exported around a ring / link.