The key benefits
Accurately model your installation strategy
- Installation activities – we provide the client with robust information showing the likely duration of offshore construction activities in order to better inform commercial models.
- Flexibility and choice – we know every project and client is different which is why our tools can output any P number required and can use custom vessel and activity profiles in order to suit bespoke projects or new vessels coming to market.
Quickly see which activities are causing the most downtime
- Detailed weather analysis – our model can calculate the weather sensitivity of almost any task with a flexible breakdown of time required vs weather conditions. We are able to quickly compare multiple installation scenarios using different vessel capabilities and identify where the majority of downtime is being caused.
- Multiple locations – we take into account the big picture by analysing not just the weather at site but also at the load-out port as well as in transit which gives a much more complete overview of how weather affects specific activities.
- Compare different projects quickly – we are able to help clients assess multiple development zones quickly which can be invaluable when there are several available DPO areas under consideration or it’s a competitive government process.